Full Show Notes Available At: http://www.olivermanalese.com/13
Today we have the amazing Holistic Nutrition and Lifestyle Expert, Jenn Pike. She is the bestselling author of The Simplicity Project specializing in optimizing nutrition, hormones, and fitness for women. She has had experience in personal training with athletes, instructing yoga, owning her own studio, to eventually selling her studio and taking her business online. She supports women from around the world through her programs, books, talks, and appearances in publications, television, and radio. By decoding the stories of clients' bodies, she is well equipped with her knowledge and experience to create unique diet and exercise plans that cater to each individual's needs that introduce more simplicity an ease in your life!
You Can Also Subscribe To The Show on iTunes Here: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-o…d1200840535?mt=2
Ways to Listen:
Jenn Pike, Holistic Nutrition and Lifestyle Expert and Bestselling author of “The Simplicity Project~ A Simple, No-Nonsense Approach To Losing Weight & Changing Your Body Forever! Jenn is the founder of The Simplicity Project and her revolutionary women’s health course, The Hormone Project. She is a nationally sought after Nutritionist, Yoga Educator and Medical Exercise Specialist on holistic living principles.
Host of Simplicity TV, an International Speaker and regularly contributes her holistic expertise to publications, television and radio shows such as, Breakfast Television, Global, CTV, CHCH and Rogers. Jenn sits on the Advisory Board for STRONG Fitness Magazine, iRun, The Social Common and Savvy Mom and is a National Ambassador for The Canadian Cancer Society stand against Sugar campaign.
As an inspired Mom of two, she understands that true well-being is a journey to be enjoyed not a struggle to be forced. Jenn inspires you to create more Simplicity and Ease in all you do.
What You'll Learn:
- Creating habits and rituals that help maintain motivation
- Surrounding yourself with the right people to create an energizing environment
- How polished positivity on social media triggers insecurity and
- How to better express honesty through the medium by speaking from the heart, unedited and uncensored
- Why we should not compare ourselves to others and not turn joy and success into a competition
- Being aware of what we digest, not just in regards to food, but information as well
- How Jenn made the best use of watching and learning from her mentors to solidify her education
- How motherhood has transformed her relationship to teaching and learning
- The humility it takes to learn from children
- How her craving for simplicity amidst a ton of complexity made her re-evaluate her values
- The cost of overextending yourself when your revenue doesn't match the level of energy you put into your vision
- Living in integrity with the advice and wisdom you offer to others and the cost of feeling like a fraud when you can't
- Taking it easy on yourself and not give in to the culture of busy-ness equaling productivity and fulfillment
- Allowing yourself to rest, recover, and recuperate from over exertion
- Utilizing the trust you have in your mentors, friends, and family when you're stuck in a rut
- The trials and tribulations that had her go from $25,000 in debt to building a multiple six figure yoga studio in 18 months
- Redefining what abundance means to you