Full Show Notes Available At: http://www.olivermanalese.com/3
Today we dig into what breakdowns and breakthroughs look like with the powerful, Hans Phillips. Hans is a Performance Consultant and Ontological Coach for leaders around the world. In our conversation, we get into how Hans approaches getting out of a funk, setting healthy boundaries, raising standards, his fundamentals for living a great life, and so much more. His rawness and vulnerability is refreshing and I am sure you will get a ton out of this episode!
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-o…d1200840535?mt=2
Meet Hans Phillips:
Hans Phillips provides consulting, training and coaching for clients worldwide. He supports people to discover permanent solutions to long-term challenges. With a focus on sustainable high performance, Hans works to transform people’s mindset, actions and results. He also assists in creating new avenues of communication and empowering relationships. Whether the project is professional or personal, Hans has the experience and ability to create lasting change. Using proven processes, methods and philosophies from the fields of ontology and phenomenology, Hans helps his clients get what they have always wanted. His clients report high levels of satisfaction, fun, joy and empowerment. Those same clients say there is a new and consistent wellspring of freedom and wisdom to draw from in life and work.
How To Listen:
What You'll Learn:
- Taking a daily stand
- How to self-locate
- The importance of not taking just anyone as a client
- The process of "take a breath, make a choice, and respond"
- The power of being the same guy in breakdown, and in breakthrough
- Overcoming and dealing with adult bullying
- The value of responding rather than reacting
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Honouring the authentic experience of your life
- The reason "why" is not a powerful question
- The challenge and opportunity for women in business
- Hans' Definition of Integrity
- The 3 fundamentals to a great life.
- "Focus on integrity and you will get results." - Hans Phillips
- "Language is the house of Being." - Martin Heiddeger
- "I’m strong medicine. you have to have a strong constitution for us to work together." - Hans Phillips
- "Personal Integrity is complete, whole, unbroken condition, honest, and sincere." - Hans Phillips
Connect with Hans Phillips at Ontoco
Book a Complimentary Call with Hans
Oliver's Picks Newsletter
Follow Oliver on Facebook