Full Show Notes Available At: http://www.olivermanalese.com/4
Today we get an inside look at the breakdown/breakthrough story of the powerful, Samantha Gladish. Samantha is a Women's Health and Wellness Coach and supports hundreds of people to lose weight and balance their hormones with delicious, whole foods. You can find her constantly offering insights, tools, and wisdom on how to feel great, and live great, through her countless recipes, guides, coaching programs, products, and more. She is a Holistic Nutritionist, Author, Speaker, Natural Beauty Advocate, and self-proclaimed foodie. In our conversation, Samantha shares how a major breakup led to a powerful turning point in her life, how it was a stand for her self-worth, how the theme of "am I worthy?" shows up in her re-inventions, and how she's learned to overcome it, and so much more. Samantha has a ton of self-awareness and is so incredibly honest in this interview and I am confident you'll get a ton out of listening as I did in recording it. Enjoy!
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-o…d1200840535?mt=2
Meet Samantha Gladish:
Samantha Gladish is a Women’s Health and Wellness Coach. She is the founder of www.HolisticWellness.ca; a website dedicated to helping women lose weight and balance their hormones through delicious food. Samantha coaches and supports women from around the world on natural beauty, holistic health and nutrition. Her philosophy is that through changing the way we eat, think, move and care for our bodies, we can heal ourselves and live a life we love. Through therapeutic lifestyle changes, whole foods, and straight-forward guidance, clients become confident and empowered to lead healthier and vibrant lives. Clients report greater levels of energy, confidence in their bodies, and release excess weight after many years of feeling stuck.
Samantha is a Holistic Nutritionist, Women’s Health Coach, author, speaker, natural beauty advocate, and self-proclaimed foodie. For more information about Samantha and her coaching, visit www.HolisticWellness.ca.
How To Listen:
What You'll Learn:
- What it's like growing yourself when your partner is staying still
- The breakdown/breakthrough moment where she finally took a stand for her value
- How fear of being judged, being alone had her settle and stick it out in a relationship that wasn't working
- Challenges around breakups and sharing mutual friends
- The question: Am I worthy of having the relationship I want?
- How yoga and self-care grew her self-worth
- The importance of listing what you truly want in a partner, life, and everything else
- Challenges she faces in her online business
- The ongoing theme of "Am I worthy?" and how it plays out in her different re-inventions
- The value of having a coach and supportive people in her life
- How slowing down has been a game changer
- How well-being contributes to her fully showing up
- Auto-Immune Solution - Dr Amy Meyers
- Samantha's definition of success: "Doing work that fills you up, lights you, is of service and comes from a place of ease, grace, and flow."
Connect with Samantha on Instagram
"Like" HolisticWellness.ca on Facebook
Connect with Samantha on Facebook
Oliver's Picks Newsletter
Breakthrough Coaching with Oliver
Follow Oliver on Facebook