What I'm doing now
I'm in Oakville, Canada currently slowing down to speed up and focusing on my "Hell Yeah's!"
Here's what I am spending my days doing (in order of most to least time spent):
- Supporting 8-12 people per week as an Ontological Coach/Consultant to create lives and businesses they love with a focus on well-being, integrity, and being on their growth edge.
- Spending time with my love Janet, supporting each other's entrepreneurial projects, practicing yoga together, relaxing, cooking/eating delicious food, drinking amazing coffee.
- Being on my growth edge with the support of Performance Consultant, Hans Phillips
- The first two to three hours each morning focused on well-being:
- Meditation, gratitude, declarations/taking a stand, yoga/bio-energetic stretches
- Reading for enjoyment - currently reading Headstrong by Dave Asprey, High Performance Habits by Brendan Burchard
- Morning pages, journaling, and writing
- Lots of playing and creating at least 1-2 times per week:
- Spending time with my family, eating, laughing, and eating
- Strength training sessions 3 times per week using the Fitbod app.
- Practicing hatha/vinyasa yoga 1-2 times per week
- Sauna, steam room, hot tub minimum 3 times per week.
- Listening to podcasts (while driving, walking or working out) currently: Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, Community Made, Joe Rogan.
- Teaching 2 hot vinyasa yoga at Life Time Athletic per week
- Connecting with my Accountability Partner, Mike Gillespie, every week on our accomplishments and priorities.
- Time with friends who do creative, passionate, authentic work.
These are my main priorities:
1) Living a life I LOVE! (learning, loving, playing, creating, experiencing and sharing)
2) Cultivating, giving and supporting people with my gifts every day
I work 3 days a week and I like to learn, create, plan or relax the other 4 days.
Doing my best to minimize distraction and excess along the way (driving, Facebook, Netflix... and chocolate croissants).
I say no to many opportunities, meetings, and social events because I need to focus on what aligns with my life and my work more than anything.
My main act of service in this world is creating powerful coaching experiences to support people in achieving breakthroughs in their lives, work, and relationships.
This is what I love most and how I serve so please enjoy a special gift from me and book a session.
I will do my best to keep this page updated when my priorities and activities change.
Last updated: December 22, 2017