What I'm doing now
I'm in Oakville, Canada currently slowing down to speed up and focusing on my "Hell Yeah's!"
Here's what I am spending my days doing (in order of most to least time spent):
- Supporting 8-12 people per week as an Ontological Coach/Consultant to create lives and businesses they love with a focus on well-being, integrity, and being on their growth edge.
- Spending time with my love Janet, supporting each other's entrepreneurial projects, practicing yoga together, relaxing, cooking/eating delicious food, drinking coffee
- Being on my own growth edge with the support of my long-time Performance Consultant Hans Phillips
- The first two to three hours each morning completely focused on my personal well-being:
- Meditation, gratitude, declarations/taking a stand, yoga/bio-energetic exercises
- Reading and studying books to improve as a coach, writer, storyteller, and thinker
- Morning pages, journaling, and writing
- Lots of playing and creating each day including:
- Spending time with my family, eating, laughing, and eating
- Heavy lifting sessions 2 times per week and practicing hatha/vinyasa yoga 1-2 times per week
- Listening to inspiring podcasts (while driving, walking or working out) currently: Tim Ferriss, Brian Koppelman, Joe Rogan.
- Teaching 2 hot vinyasa yoga at Life Time Athletic per week
- Connecting with my Accountability Partner, Mike Gillespie, every week on our accomplishments and priorities
- Time with friends who do creative, passionate, authentic work
These are my main priorities:
1) Living a life I LOVE! (learning, loving, playing, creating, experiencing and sharing)
2) Cultivating, giving and supporting people with my gifts every day
I work a full 3 days a week and I like to learn, create, plan or relax the other 4 days a week.
Doing my best to minimize distraction and excess along the way (driving, Facebook, Netflix... and chocolate croissants).
I say no to many opportunities, meetings, and social events because I need to focus on what aligns with my life and my work more than anything.
My main act of service in this world is creating powerful coaching experiences to support people in achieving breakthroughs in their lives, work, and relationships.
This is what I love most and how I serve so please enjoy a special gift from me and book a session.
I will do my best to keep this page updated when my priorities and activities change.
Last updated: April 13, 2017